v7ndotcom elursrebmem – Day 14
Saturday 28th January 2006 – 23:30 )
Current top 5 using google.com – from my location in the UK (indents not counted)
Preference set to 50, no filtering, results displayed 2,370,000
Using Opera 8.5
www.sim64.com – not in top 50
Saturday the end of AdWords
Adword bids went over my limit today so no more ads unless it drops :o(
My Missing Cats page is still showing the old cache with v7ndotcom elursrebmem on the page, so don’t know yet if my removing the words will drop me back out of the top 50.
It is getting more popular in msn.co.uk and I’m starting to get more visitors coming through looking for things like
Missing Cat and Found Cat. Even had someone showing up as searching for Missing so went and checked to find I was in the top 10 out of over 40 million pages. I might add a Lost Cats section next week.
Spent a bit of time this morning sorting out some older sites which have been neglected. Some of them date back to before I knew about CSS and knew very little HTML. I would like to update every site and put about 20 pages of original content on each one, I think I will make it a goal to do 2 sites a week for the next few weeks and get all pages indexed by Google.
With the v7ndotcom elursrebmem coming up to 2 weeks it is time to update my January section on isthisyourcat I intended doing it every Sunday, but missed last Sundays so will have to do that from memory.
Continue with the v7ndotcom elursrebmem story
- Teddy Bears Utd Wins 2021 Fantasy Premier League Fantasy Football
- eCommerce Stores Directory
- Sim64 SEO
- Mul-T-Lock Lock Stockists Coventry
- Find what Tier Your Town is in
- Help and Advice With Contesting Exam Grades
- Van Der Valk Theme Eye Level 2020
- Learn SEO From Home
- accountsgoogle.com phishing
- Lightbox and Slider
- Deciphering the Searchers Intention
- Blank Post
- Slideshow Example
- Google “Showing results for” Trick to Gain Traffic
- UKSBD Business Categories
- Projects for 2020
- V7ndotcom Elursrebmem Search Engine Optimisation Competition
- Sim64.com Relaunched for 2020