v7ndotcom elursrebmem – Day 7
Saturday 21st January 2006 – 23:00
Current top 5 using google.com – fom my location in the UK (indents not counted)
Preference set to 50 results displayed 456,000
www.sim64.com – not in top 50
Being a Saturday I didn’t spend a lot of time online today, but what time I did was spent playing around with my isthisyourcat site.
I have been running an Adword campaign for 2 or 3 days now and have been trying to get witty ads included. This had
been going OK up untill yesterday, but then I started getting ads rejected. This has only encouraged me to increase the satire and yesterday I decided to put even more on the site. Carrying on with my theme about lost cats I created an ad supposedly from Larry Page about his missing cat Egloog. This then led to me writing an ad supposedly from Sergey Brin about him killing a cat which he had discovered in his office walking all over his keyboard.
This morning I decided to continue with the theme and created a page about an alleged fight between Larry Page and Sergey Brin wanting to expand on it, I wrote it as an ongoing news report and said we had our man from the Sim64 News Network team at the scene waiting for any updates.
I also reorganised my v7ndotcom elursrebmem Links section today to include a bit more detail on the Taggle team members I know about
Received an email from JoJo an old N-U competitor, will reply tomorrow.
Continue with the v7ndotcom elursrebmem story
- eCommerce Stores Directory
- Sim64 SEO
- Mul-T-Lock Lock Stockists Coventry
- Find what Tier Your Town is in
- Help and Advice With Contesting Exam Grades
- Van Der Valk Theme Eye Level 2020
- Learn SEO From Home
- accountsgoogle.com phishing
- Lightbox and Slider
- Deciphering the Searchers Intention
- Blank Post
- Slideshow Example
- Google “Showing results for” Trick to Gain Traffic
- UKSBD Business Categories
- Projects for 2020
- V7ndotcom Elursrebmem Search Engine Optimisation Competition
- Sim64.com Relaunched for 2020