v7ndotcom elursrebmem – Day 13
Friday 27th January 2006 – 23:00 (give or take a couple of hours)
Current top 5 using google.com – from my location in the UK (indents not counted)
Preference set to 50, no filtering, results displayed 2,110,000
www.sim64.com – not in top 50
Friday – Friday – Friday
Had someone tell me my directory was giving 403 forbidden errors when using Link Valet so spent a few hours trying to find out more.
There is no problem with the page and no problems with the links to the page, it validates OK but still gives the error.
I asked about it in some newsgroups but got no answer, so emailed Fathosts support, but no reply yet. I think it may be something to do with Closing open connections with the Access database and will look in to this more tomorrow.
Spent the rest of the morning doing invoices and then re-set my AdWords with a little message to team Taggle. I then checked on the little plan I had set up for v7ndotcom elursrebmem but noticed I had made a silly mistake and will have to wait another couple of days now.
Didn’t visit the v7n forum much today, but have noticed interest is starting to wain, which was inevitable. Whether John has things planned to bring back interest I don’t know, but I would think an announcement or something of not is called for soon.
Having noticed my isthisyourcat.com page move up in to the top 50, I decided to remove v7ndotcom elursrebmem completely from the page.
Continue with the v7ndotcom elursrebmem story
- eCommerce Stores Directory
- Sim64 SEO
- Mul-T-Lock Lock Stockists Coventry
- Find what Tier Your Town is in
- Help and Advice With Contesting Exam Grades
- Van Der Valk Theme Eye Level 2020
- Learn SEO From Home
- accountsgoogle.com phishing
- Lightbox and Slider
- Deciphering the Searchers Intention
- Blank Post
- Slideshow Example
- Google “Showing results for” Trick to Gain Traffic
- UKSBD Business Categories
- Projects for 2020
- V7ndotcom Elursrebmem Search Engine Optimisation Competition
- Sim64.com Relaunched for 2020